This week, one of the things I was focused on a lot was developing the digipak. All the ideas that me and my partner had before got scratched because we weren't really vibing with it anymore tbh.
So we were kinda stuck on what we wanted because nothing was really calling to us. However, since we had a long weekend this week, I went to the beach just for fun and there was a beautiful sunset and I took a picture of it (as one does) and I looked at it and I got an idea that I could use it for the album!
I just noticed that I kinda spoiled the album cover on my last blog that talked about social media but pretend you didn't see that! We always envisioned this album color scheme to be kind of orangey sunsety colors with some blue and this picture captured EXACTLY what we wanted for the cover.
So once I got home I immediately went on Canva and started playing around with the picture and fonts to see what looked best and I love how it came out. As for the back, I still wanted to do like the looped words for the tracklist but I had no clue how to do it. I tried to curve it but it never creates a loop, it only makes a circle. So I did what most people would do and I looked for a tutorial and YouTube and it was actually really easy to do and it came out exactly how I wanted it! (Something that I found to be a funny coincidence is that the font that I used for that was called something with Annie, and the name of the artist I'm working with is Annie).
Anyways here's how they came out! We still have to work on the inserts but we got the main thing out of the way.
Master creative. (2025, April 25). Spiral Text Animated Using Canva (Easy&Simple) [Video]. YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment